If your company is facing business disruptions due to a merger or acquisition, new compliance regulations, or poor employee retention—you’re likely leaking profits.
We call that “corporate chaos” and we have the cure. By employing proprietary and proven methodologies developed over the past two decades, we’ll help you streamline your systems, perfect your processes. wipe our waste, and get everyone on board.
So can get back to what’s important – building the business.
About the CEO, Karen Herdina
Karen has a deep history of starting up new operations, rescuing failing projects, and improving fledging departments. She is a trusted fixer for companies experiencing hiccups on the way to big growth.
A hands-on leader with vast experiencing in technology, project management, and operations, Karen’s unique top down/bottom up focus makes her a valued fixer.
Karen has successfully managed large software implementations, two complex acquisitions, and has led large teams in product management, strategic alliances. and consulting.
She is a Six Sigma Black Belt, as well.
If you need help to gracefully navigate big changes and come out on top, make an appointment to chat with Karen.
OPS – We Have The Cure For Corporate Chaos
More About Karen Herdina
• Vice President of Supply Chain
• Director of Strategic Alliances
• Associate Vice President of UNIX Services
• Director of Contracts
• VM/CMS, MVS/TSO, UNIX, OS/400, OpenVMS, Windows, PASCAL, C, COBOL, IMS, VSAM, Informix SQL, ORACLE, SAS, SPSSX, FOCUS, EDA, SAP, ConnectWise, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards, Epic Tapestry, My1HR, SharePoint, Lync, O365, Great Plains, Authorize.net, ITIL and Agile methodologies
Education & Training:
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
• Solution Selling Certification
• Master of Science – Computer Science
• Bachelor of Science – Political Studies, minor in Computer Science